Friday, October 21, 2011

Good times at the Pumpkin Patch















We had a great time at the pumpkin patch on Wednesday with the Farish family.  Jimmer loved it all...petting the animals, climbing the hay bale pyramid, the hay ride, the corn pit, and walking around the patch.  It is neat to have such a fun patch so close to our home.  We should have started just a little earlier since it was getting dark as we were picking our pumpkins.  We finished just in time!  James and I had a lot of fun too.  Now we just need to get carving!  

1 comment:

Brad and Tiffany said...

Looks like fun! I'm hoping to get Kade to a pumpkin patch soon. And, yes, Kade seems like a giant to me now! I need to get working on getting him potty trained! I feel like I'm changing a diaper every hour with two kids!