Tuesday, August 3, 2010

First Haircut!

Before:


During:


After:



It's been a long time since I've posted anything on here. We haven't had much going on though except 3 weekends in a row of sickness for Jimmer. Right after his birthday he had mild bronchitis and a mild ear infection (but a good fever with those). And the next weekend he got the herpangina virus where you get blisters down the back of your throat (and another high fever). Then the following weekend he had the chicken pox (no fever this time...just the worry that he'll spread his disease!). Not such a fun start to summer, but we've had lots of fun since he's gotten better and since his top two teeth came in.
We cut Jimmer's hair for the first time on Sunday. Sad day for me! I was reluctant to cut off his baby curls! We had to do it though because (as you can see) his hair was getting pretty out of control. I did try to tame it a little more than in the pictures...but it was still getting so long. Anyway, now that we've cut of his curls and he's walking all around the house, he looks like a little boy instead of a baby :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little boy! Did you cry when you saw those curls fall to the floor? I think I would've. What beautiful hair!

Our Ohana said...

Oh my goodness, he is such a handsome little boy! Seriously, just gorgeous! When I first saw the picture of those beautiful curls, I was thinking "what? why would you ever cut those off?" but now he looks all grown up and soooo cute! He definitely wears his new big-boy haircut well!!!