Saturday, May 30, 2009

All Together in Utah





I know it's been a while since I have posted anything, so here are some new pictures to look at. At the end of April both of my brothers and their families were able to visit Utah for a little over a week and we were able to have the whole Farish family together before Jay left for Iraq. It was wonderful to be together and thanks to my sister-in-law, Lissa, we were able to get some good pictures of everyone. Also after the week of seeing what good babies our nephews are, James and I realized that our boy is probably bound to be the naughty one. Yikes! There can't be three good boys in a row.

1 comment:

The Farish Family said...

Cute pictures, but when we all got the memo to wear black or white, its not quite balanced, too much black, not enough white!