Sunday, February 12, 2012

Girl's Night!

L to R: me, Elke, Amanda, Sara, Janae
L to R: Elke, me, Sara, Amanda, Janae

At the beginning of January, I was able to get away for a night and meet up in Salt Lake to stay at the Grand Hotel with some of my BYU roommates!  A few of us live here in Utah and Sara came from Australia to visit some of her family (and us, of course :) and Elke came in from Washington.  We missed a few girls who couldn't make it this time.  It was so fun to talk and laugh!  I was seriously laughing at things that were not even that funny.  It's just that much fun to hang out with good friends!  We enjoyed a great dinner at The Melting Pot, then talked most of the night, slept in and had Nutella and strawberries on croissants for brunch!  I wish it could have been a longer visit!

*And thanks for the pictures Janae and Elke...'cause guess who didn't bring a camera?  (BTW, I look freaky in both of these pictures, but oh well!)

No comments: