Friday, March 5, 2010

Just lots of random pictures of Jimmer :

Hi Mama

Love my hairbrush

I spend a lot of my day here... at the bottom of the stairs

Someone always thinks the movie is better up close

Ooooooooo, what's this?

I can touch that.

Why do we even buy him toys?

Waking up happy

... and usually standing

Oh hi there!

Walking to the neighbors with Daddy

About to have some lunch

Very serious

Doesn't everyone do push-ups right after their nap??


I am trying to take more pictures of day-to-day things with Jimmer. I don't always want to get the camera out though because many times Jimmer is either in his comfy napping clothes or he looks like a scraggle. But, here are some of the pictures I have taken of the wild boy lately.

4 comments:

Elke said...

Look at those BLUES!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little boy! And we have the same crib, you have excellent taste :)

The Farish Family said...

Such a funny boy!

Rees Family said...

Love the pics. I can't believe he is crawling. The last time we saw him he was tiny. He is so adorable. I can't wait to see you guys in may.