Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Eating, Rolling, Playing...

Warning...lots of pictures!




Trying rice cereal for the first time


Loving the jumperoo



Playing and rolling

Trying squash

Jimmer is 5 months now and he's growing so fast. He definitely thinks he's big now. Lately he's been eating rice cereal and squash, rolling all around, laughing, playing in his jumperoo, jabbering, and scratching things. His favorite toys are my cell phone, the remote control, and the wipes box.

Oh and for Meagan...at 4 months Jimmer weighed 13 lbs 10 oz and was 23 3/4 inches. His doctor doesn't really tell you the percentiles, but when I looked them up I think he was about 25th percentile for weight and 10th percentile for height. Definitely not a really big guy. But hopefully with this baby food eating he'll beef up :)

1 comment:

Katie S said...

Cute pictures! I didn't know he eats squash or that he had a jumperoo! How'd I miss this?! I love that you bribe him to sit and roll using remotes and cell phones! Hahaha I like the pictures of him smiling, he has the cutest smile!