Wednesday, December 29, 2010

This December....

We went to our ward Christmas breakfast...

and Jimmer wouldn't stand still or look at the camera for the cute pictures they took.

We got snow...

lots of it. Poor mail lady.

and Jimmer kept a watchful eye out for us.

Jimmer turned the long-awaited 18 months - yay! No nursery visits yet...you'll see why.

We found out Jimmer LOVES the snow and needs some snow bibs pronto.

Jimmer opened his Christmas jammies on Christmas Eve.

We spent Christmas Day at my parents' house. It was great. We stayed in our pajamas ALL DAY and didn't care one bit. We played a game called Bananagrams most of the day. Jimmer didn't really care that much about opening presents on Christmas Day, but he's enjoying all of his toys now (and liked all of his cousin Will's stuff on Christmas). And for those wondering, he loves his new baby doll I bought.

Jimmer has decided he loves to put his shoes on...even if he doesn't have pants on.

Jimmer got sick in the afternoon on Christmas day. He was so sick for his 18 month "well" child check-up. He had a virus and he's still got it. This picture is from today....hence no Nursery on Sunday. I hope all the friends and family we visited with don't get sick!! I just found a new tooth in there today too.
There are of course some things I don't have pictures of...like Will's birthday party, Navie's birthday party, the lights at Temple Square...etc. This is as good as it gets I guess.

1 comment:

Rees Family said...

Okay, first of all, that blue coat Jimmer is wearing is ADORABLE!!! He is just the cutest! So sad that he has not been feeling well this Winter. I feel like my kids have something sickly all stinking Winter. However, I really don't think Nursery is helpful in keeping germs at bay. My kids tend to show their symptoms Monday mornings. Ha!
So fun seeing you guys, even if just for a short time. Wish you lived closer and we could do play dates and lunches. I think you would miss your parents too much though. How fun to have spent Christmas with family. I'm jealous. I wish I lived near my parents around the holidays. It's awfully lonely doing it by yourselves. :)
We are so looking forward to July and hope the cousins get to have some quality play time together. It seems it takes most of the day for the kids to warm up to each other and then it's time for us to leave. A week together should give them plenty of time to bond.
Love the pics and love the post. Keep em coming. It's the only way I can keep updated on the Utah Rees fam.