Wednesday, August 19, 2009

James' Birthday!!




What Jimmer did most of the day

Hanging out in the shade with Mom while Dad went on the water rides

August 19th was James' 28th birthday! I asked James' boss if he could have the day off of work and that morning I told James that we were going to Lagoon. He was surprised, but kind of bummed because he was supposed to play outdoor volleyball at work that day. So needless to say, we went to his work first so he could play an hour of volleyball before going to Lagoon. Crazy guy! Anyway, we had a good time and Jimmer was great the whole day. We had to do the spouse swap at each ride, so we didn't get to ride together, but we still had fun. And when I sat next to some lady on one of the coasters, she said "Oh you're a loser too." I said "Um, no." Maybe next time I won't be a loser! We closed out the park and got home at almost midnight.

No comments: