Now understanding the term "exponential growth"
Apparently my body is pretty much ready to have this baby! At my last doctor's appointment my doctor gave me the option to induce this next Saturday, June 27th, which would be 1 week early. I'm having trouble deciding what to do! I have to make a decision by Monday morning so that when I go in to my appointment I can have my doctor schedule it if I am going to do it. James and I went to lunch on Friday [at Burger Supreme :)] and I asked him what we should do. James just shrugged his shoulders. Great, thanks for the help James!! But after stressing that I REALLY need to know what to do, he started talking and helping me figure out the pros and cons of inducing next weekend. I am interested in what others think as well.
At my 36 week appointment, I was dilated to a 3 and 75% effaced. At my 37 week appointment, I was at 3+, almost 4 he said, and 90% effaced and baby was at a zero station. My 38 week appointment will be Monday (when I have to make this decision by). I still feel quite good, but I don't know how I will feel in two more weeks.
What do you guys think?? As a few ladies have said, I can always schedule it and then have another week to really decide and can cancel at the last minute if I don't feel good about it. That's pretty much what I'm thinking right now, but I could use some suggestions.