Sunday, August 17, 2008

We're finally getting back to normal...


It's been a busy summer! We've finally got all of our stuff unpacked in our new townhome and blinds installed and it feels great. We still need to hang stuff on the walls, but I'm still deciding what to do. I could use any decorating suggestions.


Just after we moved in, my parents moved here to Springville from California! So we helped them get moved in and helped my sister and her husband move in with them. We have really loved having them live 3 miles away and enjoyed spending time with them and most of all having Mom cook for us so much! Love it.

2 comments:

Jacqui said...

We love the townhouse! It looks great. We're looking forward to watching all the BYU games there! :)

Brittney said...

Hey! I'm so glad you're doing well and settling into your new home! Isn't it fun? I'll have to come and see it one of these days!