Sunday, April 13, 2008

Tagged!

Here is some useless information about me....

What Were You Doing 10 Years Ago?
1998- I was a high school junior. We’ll leave it at that.

5 Things on My To-Do List:
1. Decide which townhouse to buy! Aaargh!
2. Finish reading New Moon
3. Work on my personal history project
4. Clean the house because my family and B&T are coming in 2 weeks…yeah!
5. Work-out (that conveniently gets left out most days)

5 Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Carmel Apples (Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory…..woot woot!)
2. Parmesan Goldfish crackers
3. Popcorn (all kinds)
4. Swedish fish
5. Pepsi with pebble ice

5 Places I've Lived:
1. Torrance, CA (birth to age 17)
2. Provo, UT (BYU years, excluding summers)
3. Austin, TX (for 6 months after getting married)
4. Orem, UT (Oct'06-present)
5. That’s it….

5 Jobs I've Had:
1. Tomassito’s Pizza Supervisor at BYU (tossed the dough and everything!)
2. Data entry at Beemak Plastics (during summer break from BYU)
3. Reading Tutor / First Grade Aide at Canyon Crest Elementary
4. Director of Kids Connection Daycare
5. Radiology Billing Clerk (thanks Tiff!)

5 Things You May Not Know About Me:
1. I was a cheerleader in 8th grade….I can do a “near perfect” herkie.
2. My favorite type of music is hip-hop (James calls it “ghetto slam”)
3. I really, really hate ants
4. I have a secret crush on Matt Damon…. :) (j/k)
5. I signed up to run a half marathon in August (we’ll see how that goes…yikes)


I tag….Tiffany, Katie, and Brittney. Have fun!!

6 comments:

Our Ohana said...

wait...goldfish crackers come in parmesan??? Yum!

Great to learn more about you, Michelle:) I'm especially impressed with you herkie abilities!

Jacqui said...

Very interesting stuff! What 1/2 marathon are you running in August? I'd run it with you, except for the just having a baby thing! I'll have to catch you next time around! And, next time I see you, I want to see what the heck a herkie looks like! :)

Melinda Jones said...

A very fun read, it made me smile.

Our Ohana said...

oooh, very pretty new background:)

RS said...

Wait, do you mean you're tagging me?! Or a different Katie...?!

Michelle R. said...

Yes, you....Katie...my sister.