Here is some useless information about me....
What Were You Doing 10 Years Ago?
1998- I was a high school junior. We’ll leave it at that.
5 Things on My To-Do List:
1. Decide which townhouse to buy! Aaargh!
2. Finish reading New Moon
3. Work on my personal history project
4. Clean the house because my family and B&T are coming in 2 weeks…yeah!
5. Work-out (that conveniently gets left out most days)
5 Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Carmel Apples (Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory…..woot woot!)
2. Parmesan Goldfish crackers
3. Popcorn (all kinds)
4. Swedish fish
5. Pepsi with pebble ice
5 Places I've Lived:
1. Torrance, CA (birth to age 17)
2. Provo, UT (BYU years, excluding summers)
3. Austin, TX (for 6 months after getting married)
4. Orem, UT (Oct'06-present)
5. That’s it….
5 Jobs I've Had:
1. Tomassito’s Pizza Supervisor at BYU (tossed the dough and everything!)
2. Data entry at Beemak Plastics (during summer break from BYU)
3. Reading Tutor / First Grade Aide at Canyon Crest Elementary
4. Director of Kids Connection Daycare
5. Radiology Billing Clerk (thanks Tiff!)
5 Things You May Not Know About Me:
1. I was a cheerleader in 8th grade….I can do a “near perfect” herkie.
2. My favorite type of music is hip-hop (James calls it “ghetto slam”)
3. I really, really hate ants
4. I have a secret crush on Matt Damon…. :) (j/k)
5. I signed up to run a half marathon in August (we’ll see how that goes…yikes)
I tag….Tiffany, Katie, and Brittney. Have fun!!