Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Michelle's 25th Birthday!



I had quite a good birthday this year! On the day of my birthday, we were lucky enough to convince our friends to go out to eat with us at the Pizza Factory. We all decided that our waitress apparently does not enjoy pizzas, nor factories, because she never felt the need to smile once. We still had a great time though! I got some great gifts from my friends, which included a Magelby's gift card, a giant picture frame, a sweatshirt, and last but not least...fancy cakes. Thank you, thank you!! James surprised me with a reservation at the Peaks hotel in Park City for Friday night, so that we could stay the night on Friday and then shop the outlet mall on Saturday. We really enjoyed the hot tub, the help from "Jose" who fixed our door, the always good Nike store, and eating dinner at Red Rock. All in all, it was a great birthday!!

No comments: